Thursday 3 November 2011

world songs


NOTHING TO LOSE (Michel learns)

There are times when you make me laugh
There are moments when you drive me mad
There are seconds when I see the light
Though many times you made me cry
There’s something, you don’t understand
I want to be your man

Cho. Nothing to lose your love to win

Hoping so bad, that you’ll let me in

I’m at your feet, waiting for you

I’ve got time and nothing to lose

There are times when I believe in you
These moments when I feel close to you
There are times I think that I am yours
Though many times I feel unsure
There’s something you don’t understand
I want to be you man.  (repeat cho)

            I’ll always be around you

            Keep an eye on you
            Cause my patience is strong
            And I won’t let you run
            Cause you are the only one (Cho)

THAT’S WHY   

Baby won’t you tell me why’
There’s sadness in your eyes
I don’t want to say good bye, To you.
Love is one big illusion,
I should try to forget
But there’s something left in my head.
You are the one who set it up
Now you are the one to make it stop
I’m the one who’s feeling lost, right now
Now you want me to forget
Every little thing you said
But there’s something left on my head.

Cho. I won’t forget, the way you’re kissing

         The feeling so strong,
         We’re lasting for so long
But I’m not a man your heart is missing
That’s why you go away, I know.
You were never satisfied
No matter how I tried
Now you wanna say good bye to me
Love is one big illusion,
I should try to forget
But there’s something left in my head.

Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don’t know which way to go
There ain’t so much to say between us
There ain’t  so much for you,
There ain’t  so much for you, Any more
                                    (Repeat Cho.)

MY HEART WILL GO ON (Celine Dion)
Every night in my dream, I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on …
Far across the distance, and spaces between us,
You have come to show you go on.
Cho. Near far, wherever you are
         I believe that the heart does go on
         Once more you open the door
         And you are here in my heart
         And my heart will go on and on.
Love can touch us one time,
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we’re one
Heart is when I love you
One true time I hold you
And my life will always go on.
                        Repeat Cho.
You’re here, there’s nothing I fear.
And I know that my heart will go on.
We’ll stay forever this way
You are saved in my heart
And my heart will go on.

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

1. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of calitus, rising up through the air.
Up  ahead in a distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night,
There’ she stood at the door way, with a mission bell
And I was thinking into myself,
This could be heaven or this could hell.
Then she lits up the candle, and she showed me the way.
There were voices down the corridor,
Though I heard them say                   
         Welcome to the hotel of California
         Such a lovely place, such a lovely place,
         Such a lovely place,
         There’s many rooms at the hotel California
         Any time of the year, any time of the year
         You can find it here.
2. Her mind is stiffened and twisted, she got amerced bring
She got a lot of pretty pretty boys, that she calls her friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
So I call up the captain, please bring me my wine
(she said) we haven’t had that spirit here since 1969.
And still those voices were calling from far away.
Wake you up in the middle of the night,
Just to here them say,
            Welcome to the hotel California, such a lovely place
         Such a lovely place, such a lovely place.
         They are living up at the hotel of California
         What a nice surprise, what a nice surprise,
         Bring your abilise
Mirrors on the ceiling, they find company on  ice,
And she said, we are all just prisoners here,
Of our own divice.
In the master’s chamber, they gathered for a feast,
They stabbed it with their sticky knives
But they just can’t kill the beast.
Last thing I remember (I was) running for the door
I had to find my passage back, to the place I was before.
“Relax” said the night man, we are programmed to the sea
But can change out any time you like,
But you can never leave.

SEASON IN THE SUN (West life)

Good-bye to you my trusted friend,
We’ve known each other since we were nine or ten
Together we’ve climbed hills and trees
Learn of love and ABC’s
Skin our hearts and skinned our knees
Good bye my friend it’s hard to die
When all the birds are singing the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere,
Think of me and I’ll be there.
         We had joy we had fun
         We had seasons in the sun
         But the hills and that we climbed,
         Were just seasons out of time.
Good bye Papa please pray for me,
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong.
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along
Good bye Papa it’s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Little children everywhere,
When you see them I’ll be there.
  ##   We had joy we had fun,
         We had season in the sun
         But the wine and the song,
         Like the season have all gone (repeat ##)
Good bye Michelle my little one,
You gave me love and help me find the sun
And every time that I was down
You would always come around
And get my feet back on the ground.
Good bye Michelle it’s hare to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there.

LARGER THAN LIFE

I may run and hide
When you’re screamin’ my name, all right
But let me tell you now
There are prices to fame, all right
All of our time spent in flashes of light.
Cho. All you people can’t you see, can’t you see
         How your love’s affecting our reality.
         Every time we’re down
         You can make it all right
         And that makes you larger than life.
Looking at the crowd
And I see your body sway, C’mon
Wishing I could thank you in a different way, C’mon
‘Cause all of your time spent keep us alive.
                                                (repeat Cho.)
All of our time spent, keep us alive
                                                (repeat Cho.)
Yeah, every time were down
Yeah, you can make it right
Yeah, and that’s what makes you larger than life.
                                                ((repeat Cho.)

SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY

Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many word for the broken heart
It’s hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe, walk with me, and may be
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done.  They tell me …
Cho. Show me the meaning of being lonely
         Is this the feeling I need to walk with
         Tell me why I can’t be there where you are
         There’s something missing in my heart.
Life goes on, as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze
Guilty roads to an endless love
There’s no control, are you with me now.
Your every wish will be done.  They tell me ….
                                    (repeat Cho.)
There’s nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you’re asking me to feel
The things you never show
You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I can’t be there where you are                                 
                                    (repeat Cho.)
                                                                                          
I WANT IT THAT WAY

Yeah—eh- yeah—
You are my fire, the one desire.
Believe when I say, I want it that way
But we are two worlds apart,
Can’t reach to your heart, whey you say
That I want it that way.

  ##   Tell me why, ain’t nothing but a heartache
         Tell me why, ain’t nothing but a mistake
         Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say
         I want it that way.

Am I your fire, your one desire
Yes I know, it’s too late
But I want it that way
                                    (repeat ##)
Now I can see that we’ve fallen apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah..
No matter the distance, I want you to know
That deep down inside of me….
        
         You are my fire… the one desire
         You are (you are, you are, you are)
         Don’t wanna hear you say
         Ain’t nothing but a heartache
         Ain’t nothing but a mistake
         (Don’t wanna hear you say)
         I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way.

Tell me why, ain’t nothing but a heartache
Tell me why, ain’t nothing but a mistake
Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say
(Don’t wanna hear you say) I want it that                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            way. (repeat it).

WHO CHALI

Woh Chali, woh Chali, dekho pyaar ki gali
Use rooke na ko-I, woh chali, woh chali.
Na na na meri jaan, dkho jaana na wahan,
Koi pyaar ka lutera, loote na, meri jaan.
 ## Woh Chali, woh Chali, she’s found the love that’s real
Now her wounded heart is healed finally, finally,
Woh Chali, woh Chali, leaving all her tears behind,
Only love in her mind finally, finally.
Though she tries but she can’t hide,
All her joy wrapped up in side.
She can’t wait to reveal and tell you how she feels.
Well this time it feels so right,
there’ll be no more lonesome nights
Good times are here to stay,
Love will shine on everyday
                                    (repeat ##)
In my heart there is some pain,
Don’t ask me why, I can’t explain.
May be I did love her too, now there’s nothing I can do
On the other side of town, her love is waiting on
As she waving me good bye,
I think my heart is gonna cry
                                    (repeat ##)
Woh Chali, woh Chali, dekho pyaar ki gali
Use rooke na ko-I, woh chali, woh chali.
Na na na meri jaan, dkho jaana na wahan,
Koi pyaar ka lutera, loote na, meri jaan.
                                    (repeat ##)

 BREAKING MY HEART

I’m on the floor, counting one minute more
No one to break, the silence,
staring into the night, akk alone but that’s allright
Is the feeling deep inside, I don’t like.
  ##   There is no excuse my friend
         For breaking my heart, breaking my heart again
         This is where our journey ends
         Your breaking my heart again.
Here on my bed, counting the words you’ve said
They linger in the shadow.
Coming home late at night, drunk again but that’s all right
It’s the look in your eyes, I don’t like.
                                    (repeat ##)

I AM GONNA BE AROUND

It’s been so long since we take the time,
To share word from deep inside us,
We’re own spinning our wheel,
But you know how I feel
Well since the first time I took your hand
My love for you has just been growing,
You always seem to understand, you know how I am.
         I’m gonna love you till the end,
         I’m gonna be your very true friend
         I wanna share your ups and downs,
         I’m gonna be around
When you’re alone coz I’m away,
Don’t be sad don’t be afraid
I’m gonna turn my thought to you
Like I always do (Repeat Cho)

Catch you when you fall, Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment, I wanna show you all I do
I believe I found a miracle in you. (Repeat cho)

MY LOVE

An empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart
I’m all alone and the rooms are getting smaller
      I wander how, I wonder why
      I wander where they are
      The days we hade the song we sang together (oh yeah)
            An oh! My love,
            I’m holding on forever
            Reaching for the love that seems so far.
      So I say a little prayer
      And hope my dreams will take me there
      Where the skies are blue
      To see you once again, my love
            Over seas from coast to coast,
            To find the place I love the most
            Where the fields are green
            To see you once agajn, my love.

I try to read, I go to work, I’m laughing with my friends
But I can’t stop to keep myself from thinking.
I wander how, ……
     
      To hold you in my arms, to promise you my love
      To tell you from the heart, You’ve all I’m thinking of.
                                                            (Interlude)
      I’m reaching for the love that seems so far.
      So I say …….



No comments:

Post a Comment